We are looking for:
- Overnight shifts (10pm-6 pm) including at least one weekend day.
If you are energetic, detail-oriented, dependable, and love food, then you will fit right into our team.
We care as much about our employees as we do our customers and, for full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package including medical/dental insurance, a company-sponsored IRA, paid vacation time, and complimentary employee meals when on shift. We also offer flexible scheduling.
- Baking all of our breads, bagels, cookies and pastries to sell in our Bakery Café.
- Following Recipes- Producing fresh breads from scratch, in addition to other popular Daily Bread products.
- Keeping work area and tools clean.
- High school diploma or currently enrolled student.
- 1-2 years experience in similar bakery environment or restaurant. Formal training in culinary school in the food service industry will be taken in lieu of experience.
- Desire to learn about great food and to serve customers excellently.
- Strong attention to detail, punctual, dependable, and willing to be trained.
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team.
- Able to be on your feet and moving around for duration of your shift. This is a fast-paced environment that is somewhat physically demanding.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs is required.
Benefits eligible after 60 days from 1st day following start month for full time employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer