We are looking for:
- Front Line team members for Day Shifts.
- Full-time or Part-time. Day shifts are: 6am-2pm, 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm 2-5 shifts per week (5 shifts is full time).
If you are energetic, detail-oriented, dependable, and love food, then you will fit right into our team.
We care as much about our employees as we do our customers and, for full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package including medical/dental insurance, a company-sponsored IRA, paid vacation time, and complimentary employee meals when on shift. We also offer flexible scheduling.
- Indirect customer service- We love our customers and we have a healthy mix of regulars and first timers on a daily basis. We want team members who want to make every customer a regular and the Front Line team member is responsible for beautiful food that keeps customers coming back.
- Prepping Fruit/ Vegetables- Do you love your knife skills? Excellent. We need Line Prep team members who want to slice and dice (safely) to prep for our busy breakfast and lunch times.
- Sandwich/ Salad Assembly- Making our food look beautiful and ensuring it is made accurately for each order is the responsibility of the Line Prep team.
- Catering Assembly- Love Pinterest? Great. We need Line Prep team members who can wow with their ability to organize large catering orders in appealing ways.
- Washing & Organizing Dishes- We take turns “busting the suds” and we need Front Line team members who don’t mind helping us keep our dishes immaculately clean.
- General cleaning- The Front Line team keeps the line and surrounding kitchen area neat, clean, and free of clutter to keep the environment safe for our staff.
- High school diploma or currently enrolled student.
- Experience in similar café/ bakery environment or restaurant. Strong desire to learn food service industry will be taken in lieu of experience.
- Desire to learn about great food and to serve customers excellently.
- Strong attention to detail, punctual, dependable, and willing to be trained.
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team.
- Able to be on your feet and moving around for duration of your shift. This is a fast-paced environment that is somewhat physically demanding.
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs is required.
Benefits eligible after 60 days from 1st day following start month for full time employees.