We are looking for:Cookie/Cake Decorators
Full Time and Part time. Shifts after 1pm M-F; Saturday & Sunday 8 am-4 pm.We are open to making the right schedule work for the right person! If you are energetic, detail-oriented, dependable, and love food, then you will fit right into our team. We care as much about our employees as we do our customers and, for full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package including medical/dental insurance, a company-sponsored IRA, paid vacation time, and complimentary employee meals when on shift. We also offer flexible scheduling.
- Indirect customer service- We love our customers and we have a healthy mix of regulars and first timers on a daily basis. We want team members who want to make every customer a regular and the team members are responsible for beautiful food that keeps customers coming back.
- Icing, decorating, packaging, labeling, and pricing products for both the showcase and the refrigerated cases
- Filling customer special orders, including specialty cookies
- Dynamically selling products by providing customers with information needed to make product-relation decisions
- Operating the Bakery machinery
- Following The Daily Bread’s guidelines for Cookie Decorators
- Maintaining The Daily Bread’s high standards for product freshness and sanitation.
- Organizing and rotating stock in the Decorator’s freezer
- Training other associates as needed
- Assisting with other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or currently enrolled student.
- Experience in cookie/cake decorating in similar café/ bakery environment or restaurant.
- Desire to learn about great food and to serve customers excellently.
- Strong attention to detail, punctual, dependable, and willing to be trained.
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team.
- Able to be on your feet and moving around for duration of your shift. This is a fast-paced environment that is somewhat physically demanding.
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs is required.